Our team will provide a high quality professional business website in 24 hours or less! Here’s exactly how we will do this step by step:
- After you will send us your data and place your order, we will contact you initially by e-mail and ask you to join us in a private chat session.
- We will discuss with you and advise you if needed, about the choice of your theme. You have time to change your mind and pick another theme if you wish so. Don’t worry, we are very flexible.
- We will research under your instructions, register and configure a domain name in your name. (if needed)
- We will set up email and web hosting servers. (if needed)
- We will research with you any business requirements and website content.
- Our next step is to build the website framework with our content management system.
- We will prepare for you the layout and design, colors, fonts etc.
- We will add your website content.
- We will add social media links.
- We will optimize your website for search engines. (SEO)
- We will make any final adjustments
- Website Launched! You are ready!
- We will deliver to you all of the needed codes for your new domain name, hosting and website administration panel and wish you to do great business with your new website! 🙂
In order to design and format your Website, we will need you to provide us with the following basics when you place your order here.
We will need your logo in electronic file format, such as .GIF or .JPG or .PNG or .PSD or .TIF format.
Text or Content
We will use the text-based information you want on your site in electronic file format. Acceptable file formats are .TXT, .WRI, .DOC, .RTF, .XLS, .SXW, .ODT, .WPD (Word Perfect), .HTML, .SXC, .ODS. If you do not have any existing content, please get it written by a content writer/copywriter, which you can use in your brochures as well.
Remember that the World Wide Web is a visual medium. If you have photos of your products, services, place of business or even yourself, we will include them. If you have soft copies in .GIF or .JPG or .PNG or .PSD or .TIF format, that is great.
25 Word Description & Keywords
Most Web surfers use WWW search engines and directories to find your web site. These search sites use either a description or keywords in their search. Your description should include the words or phrases that someone might use to search for your business/ products/ services. You can submit as many keywords that you can think of. Remember these are words someone might use to try and find your site (i.e., bed & breakfast, or car repairs, etc.), so think of yourself as a potential visitor to your web site. If needed, we will be glad to help you in deciding those keywords.